Thursday 30 October 2008

Love?

Can't eat
Can't sleep
Can't cope,
There's pain

Old thoughts
Old dreams
Old hopes,
In vain

The love I give
Does not reflect
One option left,
Move on

Captivated
By words once said
I prayer one prayer,
Stay strong

The pain endured
The months that passed
I know my strength
Has grown

And now my Lord
For what You've said
I'll follow what
You've shown

My comprehension
Cannot compare
To what You've planned
For me

Through pain, through hurt
My eyes have opened
And now my God
I see

New thoughts
New dreams
New hopes
Restored

My faith
Surrendered,
Your plan
My Lord

Today God brought me complete healing... In my Heart, my Mind and my Spirit... He brought forgiveness to my Heart, and turned it into Love... I am so grateful and credit it all to Him... This is a poem I wrote about a month and a half ago, just really describes all my feelings, and how God had started to heal me, and now has! He is really changing me a lot! I feel so many new aspirations, and feel like God has revealed so many aspects of my own Heart to me... And now I choose live in complete faith, surrendering all to Him... God is so good!!1!

3 comments:

pop said...

that is way too awesome.....
You are one great kid if I do say so myself.

Carissa said...

I'm so excited for you, Bretton. I pray for you often. MANY blessings on your life!

josh chapman said...

man b this soo awesome!!!!!
love you man and am so happy to see gods work in you and how he is working in it.
god bless bretton